The Club operates as a self-financing Limited Company with an impressive history that stretches back for over 100 years.
It is run by a dedicated Management Committee that is strongly committed to ensuring that the Club is not just maintained - but is continually improved for future generations.
A robust 5-Year Strategic Planning Process is currently under development to drive these improvement activities.
The Club also maintains a strict policy on Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB“To provide facilities for and promote participation of the whole community in the sport of crown green bowls.”
- to at least retain current membership levels
- to provide training in bowls to people with learning difficulties
- to provide training in bowls to at least one local primary and one secondary school class
- to enable residents of local nursing / residential homes to enjoy our facilities
- to continuously improve bowling club activities and facilities
- to recruit new younger members to ensure the long-term future of the Club.